








Wow Where and how do I begin? Dear diary you will never guess what happened to me today......It's like my personal electronic journal titled: The day and the life of Megan. I didn't ever want to start a blog. I have no husband or family to write about so there isn't a point but I guess you can be on the ride with me through all the dates and extremes I encounter. So this is it! here goes "That's what she said" This past week has been quite the adventure. My dear friend Caitlyn Fran( Franchesco) left on her 18 month journey to bring people into the fullness of the gospel. She is the funniest girl and I know people will be drawn to her. We all went out to dinner one LAST time on Monday. We had one LAST dance party before we all wrapped our arms around to say goodbye. It was hard to say goodbye because she is such a great asset in our friends. On Wednesday I went out with a guy named Curtis. We got some spoon me and saw the movie Sherlock Holmes. I was way into the movie more than I am into him. Don't even worry cuz he had the prompting to ask me what my kids names will be. AWKWARD!!! He is a really nice guy, Sweet, we could laugh together but I felt like he was more of a buddy than someone I wanted to say goodnight to for the rest of my life. I haven't seen my cowboy Jake for over a week. He will text me and say how much he misses me. Wish I felt the same. So to sum it up dating sucks!! I went boarding with my buddy David at the canyons. He works there and can get me free passes. CAN YOU SAY BONUS!! I drove up there and he paid for our lunch. So I went for $Free99!! I have been doing it so wrong for the past couple of years. I haven't paid for dinner or lunch for a long time. Just go out with guys and you get free movies, ski passes and back massages! What was I Thinking? Saturday we went tubing with ward at Camp Tracy. It was a lot of fun! My legs were screaming at me though, they did not like the hike back up to the top of the hill every time. I love my ward and have some great friendships. I have a new calling, Its Ward Historian and I'm on the communications committee. So I have the privilege of going to the new member meeting and taking all their pictures! I have first dibs on the new meat! YAY for me. I have been hitting the gym everyday and eating way healthy food. So far I have lost 6 pounds. I can tell my stomach is shrinking and my body is getting use to the exercise.
yessss! i am so very glad you got a blog megan! now i can become your stalker :]
ReplyDelete