





WOW let's catch up in the day and life of Megan.....
well last Sunday night we all snuggled on the couch to watch a movie. After it was over we were talking about driving to Vegas and Random places, My bud Jake totally serious suggested we jump in the car and drive to Wendover to eat at a buffet........lets just say he is very persuasive. At exactly 11:51 pm Me, Jake, Rafael and Lisa piled into the car to start our adventure West. Singing, playing truth or Dare and laughing about where we were going, It was a ton of fun being spontaneous! We tried to find a buffet but of course they were all closed for the night. Settling with The Nugget restaurant I had my doubts but guess what It was one of the best Philly Cheese sandwiches I have had! We had gotten home at 6 am totally exhausted but well worth it. Monday we had a Mardi Gras party for FHE, It was fun making masks. Tuesday worked and then went rock climbing with Jake, Rafael and Gibby. Dang my arms were way sore from working out I could hardly climb the wall. I seriously can't wait for summer!
Wednesday night went out on a double with Jake , Zach and Etienne for Zach's birthday. we had a lot of fun, Asian Star is yummy PS! Went back to the house and watched Couples Retreat made some shakes and chilled. Love those kids! Friday night I went with Rhiana, Denise, Gibby Gina boarding at Brighton. It was so much fun being up there. COLD......BURRRR the night was beautiful. Saturday I went with Lisa to the Jazz Game, They kicked some trash!! Houston had nothing on us. All the 3 pointers in the 4th quarter. That was the highest scoring game I have ever watched. After we hit up some good food at Denny's.....ad I wonder why the weight won't come off? hahaha It was an epic week! Totally fun
No comments:
Post a Comment