The Horrocks'

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The world at large
















Hey friends, well I'm not very good at keeping up with this but let me catch up!
For spring break me and Lisa flew to Long Beach on a whim. It was just what the doctor ordered! we spent the days on the beach and around the pool. It was so much fun, we had our "Own Drivers" that we had shuttled us around town to all the various destinations. We didn't make it back when were supposed to but hey who is complaining about a couple extra days in Sunny California! When I got home, For Gamma me and Jocelyn were in charge of an activity, so we picked White Trash Olympics! It was fun, Root Bear Chuggin, Chubby Bunny contest, Twister...it turned out great. The pictures say a thousand words. Lately I have been chillin' with all the guys, doing nothing but movies and malts! Friday Zach and Rhiana accompanied me to Brighton for one last run. It was a really beautiful day, but the snow was icky! Rock hard is the great vocabulary I could use. Sad to see the snow go but its gettin warm which means one thing....PARKS! Saturday we went to Friendship Park and spun ourselves sick!! We took only about a million pictures but that's how we roll! love my friends great times! Last night I went with Tara and Jeff to see Owl City, He was really good live. I was surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment